Week 8 Progress

Source
I am not very happy with the progress I've made in this class. I am slithgly behind in this class compared with my mythology and folklore class. I am not doing very bad either. If I finish all my assignments this week and do some extra credit, according to the progress chart, I will barely make it with a B this week. One of the things that is affecting me the most is that I haven't got a good routine for this class. Is not that I don't have a good plan, it's just that I don't stick to it. Because of this, I end up doing most of the assignments last minute.

The class assignments that I enjoy the most are the readings, Reading the epics is very interesting. The stories are also fun, but since I am not a very good writer, I don't enjoy them as much. I am using some of the extra options, but they are mainly to make up for missed assignments. I am planning on using more extra credit to catch up and get ahead in the following weeks.

Building and developing the blog was really nice, and I've had really got the hang of it. Considering that I've never blogged before, is going pretty well. I've even got one of my friends to make her own personal blog. The website is coming along nicely, there is not a lot of things I want to change, but I'm excited about is going to look at the end. I am really glad that I have not fallen behind much on the projects.

I do have a couple of things that I want to change for the rest of the semester. I am going to focus on sticking to a routine. Since I am not doing anything particularly interesting during spring break, I want to use the time to get at least one week ahead in the class. I think getting ahead will help me a lot.

Comments