Reading Notes: Epified Mahabharata Videos, Part A

The Mahabharata - Karmic Revolution

Year: 2015-2016 (new episodes are still being added)
Source

I realized that I have not posed part A and B of the Karmic Revolution video series. This week I want to re-visit part A and B and capture some notes about them. The notes for part A, are mainly about how I feel about the video series as a whole.

I really like the video series. The videos are long enough to watch in between doing stuff, or you can also binge watch them. I enjoyed the retelling of the story. The illustrations are really good, and the story is very accurate.

I think this is a really good way to review the Mahabharata. There were a lot of things that I did not remember or that I forgot from my first reading. For example, I was very surprised in the summary of the story of Vyasa. I also forgot the whole thing with Vyasa being the dad of the princesses and kings. Vyasa was one of the main actors who set off the story.

The way in which the animations are drawn, at least for me, make the story entertaining. It also provides a visual aid to watch along with the story.

Comments